Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler49506

Need recommendation

6 posts in this topic

I hope it's okay to post a question like this. Has anyone ever found an in-shape good looking provider in the sub $150 range? I know looks are relative but hot is hot and the closer the better.

I have a hard time getting it up with providers and once I do, it takes a long time to finish (if at all). The last few times, I pretty much threw away my money. I've only done this a handful of times and prefer to limit my outgoing expense if I can't perform as I'd like.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Adora and Kelli (303) both have TOB Reviews

I hope it's okay to post a question like this. Has anyone ever found an in-shape good looking provider in the sub $150 range? I know looks are relative but hot is hot and the closer the better.

I have a hard time getting it up with providers and once I do, it takes a long time to finish (if at all). The last few times, I pretty much threw away my money. I've only done this a handful of times and prefer to limit my outgoing expense if I can't perform as I'd like.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Let me see if I get this right: you have trouble with errections and ejaculation, so rather than waste money on gals in the normal Denver price ranges, you want to waste your money on bargin gals. Other than slowing your burn rate, what do you hope this will accomplish?:confused:

Methinks a slightly different problem identification process could possibly result in a more robust outcome. Just a hunch.:cool:

Interesting reply. Moved here from mid size city. Prices were more reasonable.

I get nervous which causes the issues. Practice makes perfect and a few rounds at $150 is more appealing than $300. I don't mind being lazy and spending $150 but $300 inspires me to make an effort and go to a bar.

Ya, there are a butt load of smoking hot ladies in that price range or less ( for 30 minutes)