Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

Good areas, hotels, cross sts North??

7 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I want to head up North after Thanksgiving, but not as far as Westminister, and not as south as Downtown Denver. Any suggestions of a good intersection, hotel or area? Much appreciated! Xoxoxo.

Ava, the Stapleton area has some nice ones for the price :)

(I-70 / Quebec)

Also, around 58th / I-25 ish.

Westminister isn't so far away...there's also some nice hotels in the Boulder / Longmont area....but they won't be available until after the 27th;)

Hey,

So I want to head up North after Thanksgiving, but not as far as Westminister, and not as south as Downtown Denver. Any suggestions of a good intersection, hotel or area? Much appreciated! Xoxoxo.

I realize I'm late to the game here but want to put in my 2 cents. Used to live up in Broomfield. Getting to DTC especially midday I had to allow an hour to get there and figure an hour back. So a one hour appt took half a day. Used to go see someone in Ft Collins cause it really didn't take much longer. I loved it when someone came up north. I can't imagine I'm the only one.

LOL whatever Jake...Boulder is so dead right now it's not even funny! Come on up Ava...it's lovely up North ;)