Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mayor of Pound Town

Melissa

10 posts in this topic

Hey I've spotted this tiny little chick - pretty hot.. Anybody had the chance to meet her before and have inside info..? Would appreciate!

So far, it seems the small ones always seem like little Divas :/

Still determined to find one with a personality that breaks the stereotype..

http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=90770

2 phone #'s and you have to "ask" for Melissa?

Hell, you should just ask for her pimp

Saw that add too and was also turned off by the multiple numbers and "ask for........"

If I'm not mistaken, her location is describing an office building. I don't know whats up with that. Maybe a MP.

Saw that add too and was also turned off by the multiple numbers and "ask for........"

I know there is a message board that has a compiled list of phone numbers that are really agencies. I was really helpful to narrow down my list as most had numberson this agency list. At the moment I can't for the life of me remember which board it was.

I know there is a message board that has a compiled list of phone numbers that are really agencies. I was really helpful to narrow down my list as most had numberson this agency list. At the moment I can't for the life of me remember which board it was.

That list is on myrefbook forum... and neither of those numbers are on that list for what its worth... try it out could be a gem! You can always leave or ask her to leave bc its not her in the pics are is misleading... good luck

The location is real. I've sat in my car in the complex lot covered parking, and it's nice; enjoying a Double Double.

So are you saying she's real? Or just the apartment complex..

Didn't quite understand the term you used.

The location is real. I've sat in my car in the complex lot covered parking, and it's nice; enjoying a Double Double.

He is saying the location is a decent appartment complex. He has eaten tasy burgers while sitting in that same parking lot. He is not making any reference to the girl being real, only the location.