Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alluringava

Good advice or bad?

8 posts in this topic

I couldn't pull up the link...could be because it's flash and I'm on an iPhone...but I get what you're asking. Funny enough I've used this as an excuse for what I do for a living. Hehehehe.

Takes two to spice it up...if hubby just treats his wife like a masturbation tool with a heart beat, well I'm sure she has better things to do...romance...goes both ways. He might need to hit the gym, wash everything and hone some of his skills in the bedroom.

And there are plenty of wives making the effort...some men just should not be in a commuted relationship...they should stay single and mingle.

Takes two to spice it up...if hubby just treats his wife like a masturbation tool with a heart beat, well I'm sure she has better things to do...romance...goes both ways. He might need to hit the gym, wash everything and hone some of his skills in the bedroom.

And there are plenty of wives making the effort...some men just should not be in a commuted relationship...they should stay single and mingle.

There are men who have done all of those things and more, only to get repeatedly rejected by their wives. That's the reason some of us are here.

Please.:rolleyes:

Takes two to spice it up...if wifie just treats her hubby like a vibrator with a dead battery, well I'm sure he has better things to do...romance...goes both ways. she might need to hit the gym, wash everything and hone some of her skills in the bedroom.

And there are plenty of hubbies making the effort...some women just should not be in a commuted relationship...they should stay single and mingle.

I get that happens in some cases but to tell all women to go by lingerie and tend to your man is assuming that the men are not at fault and the women are. In some cases maybe but all...hell no.

Exactly and I hope all those wives that are being neglected or whose husbands have gone to middle age seed are doing exactly what you guys are doing...getting it elsewhere, paid or free.

Exactly and I hope all those wives that are being neglected or whose husbands have gone to middle age seed are doing exactly what you guys are doing...getting it elsewhere, paid or free.

I sure hope mine is! with any luck one of those sugar daddies will help her

pay her child support.:D