Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cantdance

Visiting Vegas 3rd week April

8 posts in this topic

Migrating here from lvfever. I hope that this site gets the critical mass to have a good discussion.

Im planning on being in Vegas [snip - schedule-specific marketing]. Hoping to meet new friends. Total newb so I'm reading and researching all of the boards.

Edited by Mace
deleted schedule-specific marketing

Welcome to the party! Hope you have lots of fun in Vegas!

Welcome luvie, I hope you enjoy Vegas.

Maybe I can get a chance to help you bring it in with a bang!

Hehe..:)

I'm sure you wont have any trouble finding a lady to show you a splendorous time in Vegas! ;)

Enjoy yourself here in Vegas there are fabulous ladies,shows,fine dining,gambling,and again of course fabulous ladies.lol

I am sure you will have a great time.

Me too! I have two trips to Vegas in April, and I'd hate to be bored there ;). I'm a long-time Denver TOB member, so "welcome" to the LAS gang!

Thank you for the warm welcome. There are so many beautiful women that I am afraid the "eyes are bigger than one's stomach" may apply. I'll be in touch.

Migrating here from lvfever. I hope that this site gets the critical mass to have a good discussion.

Im planning on being in Vegas [snip - schedule-specific marketing]. Hoping to meet new friends. Total newb so I'm reading and researching all of the boards.

I highly recommend Kristina Cross - true PSE, sexxy as hell and very accomadating. check out her reviews on TER