We hope to encourage a wider range of topic discussions amongst all Users, allowing varied points of view when posting to the forums. The administrators and Mods are well aware that most users try to conduct themselves in a proper manner.
Please do not attempt to find loopholes as Moderators will give notice to anyone with intent to violate the rules and/or interests of TOB.
NO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY OR SEXUALLY SUGGESTIVE CONTENT FEATURING MINORS
DON'T POST ANYTHING ILLEGAL
DON'T POST PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ATTEMPT TO OUT SOMEONE
DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF WRONG DOING
ONE ACCOUNT PER MEMBER
DON'T BREAK THE SITE OR DO ANYTHING THAT INTERFERES WITH NORMAL USE OF THE SITE
NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS
Lady’s can’t openly or publicly draw attention to their brand in the forums:: They are welcome to contribute to the discussions to move the threads forward, but NO Brand Promoting is permitted. “Promoting “ means to post information for the purpose of drawin attention to yourself and your brand. Companions are not permitted to answer "In Search Of" type posts pertaining to their own brand other than responding through PM's.... To Post a Listing click your Profile icon in the top right hand corner and select Post New Listing.
Note to Lady’s: Your forum signature line may contain text links to your website, your reviews, social media accounts and/or a link to your P411 page or similar pages. Contact information such as phone number or E-mail address is only permitted in your signature. Please refrain from highlighting or placing any of the pertaining text in Bold. No other information that could be considered promoting your brand is permitted in your signature line & Posts or implementing Tags to promote yourself. Quotes/other text is ONLY permitted if you choose to have no contact info or links in your signature. You may upload your picture to use as your avatar only.
Note to Gentlemen: Post AnD Signature line.
One can’t include picture’s of themselves and/or place contact information info of any kind, Directly asking for trades in a forum post would not be allowed. Don't mention to a Lady posting to the forum that you want to contact them, please use the messaging system for that. No mention of private Meet & Greets.
No Shilling in the forum: As in Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a Lady. This includes posting a link to reviews, web sites or profile. When a member directly or indirectly responds to a Lady posting in the forum do not reference Listing and/or website, this in essence is shilling with the primary focus to direct others to the listing info. You can only post this type of information if another member has ask for it.
Your signature line may not contain links to any adult orientated website. No other information that could be considered advertising, self-promotion or offering a trade is permitted in your signature and/or in posts, Tag's & your forum Profile. Users may not register a Forum Handle (title/term/label) that in itself is self-promoting one's goods and services.
You may upload your picture to use as your avatar only.
Also; It's OK to give a simple thumbs up or down in a reply to a 411 request, just don't go into detail as that wouldn’t be allowed.
Review Guideline: One review per 60 days with no more than four per year if there is no change. This should allow a reviewer some latitude on posting to a particular lady....
Standard set for All Usees as follows.
Signature lines will need to be kept to 12 point or less text size with no additional spacing.
When starting a thread; Emoticon/emoji's will not be allowed in the Title/Header.
No promoting of ones brand in the Active Status Section of your forum profile.
IMPORTANT Guideline Information
If you received a warning notice please understand that we don't think you are "bad". Most times you will receive a Friendly Reminder a zero point warning, which is just a heads up and please don’t feel overwhelmed when they are sent to you.
For whatever purpose some individuals will abuse any system imaginable.
In order to maintain a welcoming environment that everyone can enjoy, we require all TOB members to follow the simple guidelines outlined on this page. Thank you.
1. Moderator complaints; use the PM method for contact. 1 point warning.
2. Forum Lady’s Brand Promoting / Gentlemen shilling (Overtly drawing attention to one self) Lady’s may freely respond to any questions that are asked in the forum, but are prohibited from discussions toward their own Brand. Gentlemen no Advertising in the Forum and Do not use the board to shill, i.e. Lady’s unsolicited endorsements 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
3. Over-bumping. Post does not contain relevant information and was made purely to keep the poster's thread near the top of the thread listing. We allow two bumps per thread. 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
4. Outing (Personal info) Post contains a private email address, phone number, license plates (partial or full), street address, real Identity or other private information about another individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including Information that draws unneeded attention to specific localities isn't allowed, as in cross street locations of in-calls would be considered outing a specific and/or fixed location. Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBTQ members.
The Mods will closely monitor threads and post for any information exchange that tries to dig to deep.
Again Outing is to produce information about a real individuals identity This may result in Suspension or Banning.
5. FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt.... Speculation. 2 point warning
6. Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance. Also If you are a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another member with, bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure. Don't post Private one on one correspondence to the public forum. Do not accuse anyone of wrong doing or call for the "banning" of other members. You are welcome to make a suggestion, encouraged to Report a Post or PM and voice your concerns privately. 1 point warning
7. Trolling (Group attack, Provocation, Widespread) Post contains an attack against the intelligence, character, or appearance of a group of users, posting obnoxiously in multiple forums or threads with the intention of distracting the user-base and annoying moderator's 1 point warning
8. Content (Racism/Gender/Ethnic/Religious beliefs) Do not post messages that are outing, racial or ethnic slurs, direct personal attacks, or intended to antagonize or produce harm. Post contains a judgment of the intelligence, character, or appearance of a race of people, supports a position of superiority of one race over another, or contains humor or other text which would reasonably be considered offensive by a member of a given race. Also; this thread is Gay is no longer an acceptable forum response. A primary focus to promote religious beliefs and/or including scripture is not allowed. 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
9. Content (Violent) Post contains content which conveys a threat or depicts an injury in a graphic manner. 3 point warning
10. Content (Nudity) Do not upload or post images of the genitals or visible pubic hair of any person or of sexual acts (simulated, suggested or otherwise). As well, posting images of children, however innocuous, is not permitted. 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
11. Offensive content and/or a Primary underage theme. (Offsite links). No images or links to content that would be considered offensive and/or a primary underage theme.. Do not post comments with a primary focus on an underage person in the Forum. A User may not register a Forum Handle (title/term/label) that read as Offensive or an underage theme. Also; if you change the wording and enlist the term/phrase "Forbidden Topic" into a thread and or post, people still know what you are posting about, and is referencing the content that is not allowed. 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
12. Offensive content (Substance abuse) Post depicts or endorses the use or abuse of mind-altering drugs or the abuse of alcohol. An illegal drug title/term/label cannot be used as a forum Profile name. At this time the topic of controlled substances whether it's meth, tina, pcp, weed, etc.. are not allowed. We understand that some states allow Marijuana but this subject is still not allowed in any of the forums. 0 friendly reminder or 1 point warning
13. Redacted Content has been removed from view for undisclosed reasons. This infraction is not really an infraction at all, and is only used when we must hide otherwise acceptable content for legitimate, ethical, or other reasons. 0 point friendly reminder.
Rules # 4. 5. & 6. Will be closely monitored for Lady’s singling out another Lady to create drama. We have adopted a zero tolerance policy on this.
There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent.
FUD posts will not be allowed to flourish in the forum; “he said she said” and/or “this looks like their MO” type posts will not be tolerated. Do not call for the Banning of anyone. If you have undeniable proof please notify the Moderators privately so we can deal with it.
Any lady baiting, snarkiness, rude post, PM or posting to any other User as a conduit to make your "Lady drama” point will result in an infraction notice.
In other words if anyone is a disruptive reason that derails an otherwise productive thread by singling out another Lady with bickering and or belittling, we will not care who started it, all parties will be held equally responsible & culpable for their actions on continuing the posting path to failure.
Moderators will warn and/or suspend Lady’s up to 5 days for violating this the first time, 21 days for the second time and then ban that member if it occurs again. However, if the moderator feels the member’s behavior is egregious that User can be banned at any point.