TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About Figjam

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles
  • Birthday 02/01/1981
  1. Noco

Anyone in NOCO for the weekend? Pm me...
  2. P411 ad board

I'm definitely curious how this works out, as I have been contemplating becoming a member recently. I'm sure there are still advantages to the service, but sounds like with the loss of the board and spare time activities its becoming less appealing.
  3. would like to introduce myself

Welcome, stay warm!
  4. Should I say Hi out side of the hobby??

Thats the best practice, unless of course either of you are wkth someone. I have become "friends" with an out of town provider that I met on business trips. She started coming to Denver and we'll always hit the town hard one night and get hammered when she is here. Not gonna lie, it changed our customer/provider relationship but the friendship is worth it and she's introduced me to some really cool people I normally would not have likely crossed paths with.
  5. Should I review?

Its too late, and as stated above, the "no show" is only valuable if there is a pattern, thats why we dont see it often. Move to the next one and keep your fingers crossed that she rocks it.
  6. Plagiarism?

send them a message, I agree they'd likely be embarrassed.
  7. NEW To the area....

Welcome, Love me a good canadian woman!
  8. Fort Collins prostitution sting catches 10

Living up north sucks!!! It certainly makes you be more cautious, Ive been fortunate in some of the risks I have taken in the past and I know I need to work on seeing the right providers myself. I know before I see the next provider ill be doing more research and really try to find a few I really like! I also go in and out in hobbying, my last reputable provider was 6 months or so, My problem is I like spontaneity, am a horrible planner and hardly ever have seen a provider twice, #iliketotastetherainbow
  9. 8, but I stand by my answer that the clitoris is shaped like a boomerang!
  10. 411 on Armani?

Preach!
  11. Consenting Adult Activities

Cheers! I used to love p411 when it listed it. Maybe it still does for paid memebes, I'm not, but did help aid the research.
  12. Sunny Phillips

She's still around from what a buddy has told me,