3 Followers

About megankush

• Rank
    Miss Megan Kush
  • Birthday 11/04/1983

Profile Information

Converted

• Biography
    Im a sexy sweet beauty. I have lots of passion for the job I do, im proud of it.
  • Interests
    Health/Nutrician, Photography, shoppin
  • Occupation
    Life Coach/Therapist

Recent Profile Visitors

9,159 profile views
  1. I think I decided what I'm looking for.... Am I crazy?

I'm definitely not unrealistic and would never expect someone to cover me financially 💯. Just help me out, maybe cover the extras. I am capable of cover my basic. I definitely don't want a husband. Maybe I want something that doesn't exist.
  2. I think I decided what I'm looking for.... Am I crazy?

At this stage in the game I've decided what I'm looking for... A sugar daddy. Now I don't want to take advantage of anyone ever (like that good karma), I want that true connection. I just want some specific things, an established gentleman who is looking for a sugar mama. I've decided what I'm looking for is a man who can help me out with living expenses, while I make sure all his mental and physical needs are met. I also want passion, I want to feel desired, I want to desire him, I want to spend time together and apart and feel comfortable with both.... I want the real shit. No drama, no crazy attachments but still both content. Does this exist? Lol. I think it does I see examples of it daily, they look happy... I want that... In search of my sugar daddy.
  3. Cutting The Cord!!!

I love my fire stick, I don't have Netflix or anything other provider. I pay for HBO and Starz and have plenty to watch between those three options.
  4. Been thinking about looking into some sugar daddy sites, think I would make a great sugar mama. Does anyone have any recommendations on a legitimate site? Not trying to waste my time or a super daddy's time
  5. I feel unworthy…

You are a great gentleman to visit, you are respectful, kind and most importantly your hygiene was on point, including your clothes. Don't doubt your capability!
  6. To play again or not?

All great feedback I appreciate it, I more or less wanted to see what kind of feedback I would receive. Seems like certain things have of course changed. Thanks for all the replies! Xoxo Megan
  7. To play again or not?

If a provider wanted to come out of retirement, would this be acceptable to most gentleman or should she just stay retired? If you think it's acceptable to come out of retirement what would the best route be to announce this decision and would you go see her, if you had seen her in the past? Also what advice would you pass along about how things have changed, improved or remained the same ?
  8. Question for the ladies??

you can be white listed on ter, which is like a positive review. this would be the same as an okay on p411.
  9. Advertisement preference - minimalist or wordy

now there's the type of client im posting for and hoping for!
  10. Board etiquette regarding ISOs

I don't think its inappropriate. how are u supposed to know what ever girl would do. plus I would hope that the girl(s) that reply would really be down to do it.
  11. Younger guys.

I personally don't care either way. it can be exciting to see a young guy cause it can be a nice change of pace and a chance for two rounds! lol
  12. If a client tells me to dress conservative i like to dress in only heels and a raincoat, just joking. But i seriously hate being told that. I'm a grown women i know how to dress myself appropriately.
  13. So true yet so sad....If it wasn't like that then I wouldn't have a job.
  14. whew - looks like we dodged a bullet here

One wrong click and guys are screwed
  15. Small Guys or Bigger Guys?

Size really is not that important what matters is if he can use what he has. Just cause he is small doesn't mean u wont get off just as being big doesn't mean u will get off. Its the motion in the ocean that counts.