• Content count

• Last visited

About shopguy

• Rank
    small hands, small feet..
  • Birthday 09/24/1957

Converted

• Biography
    Easy going, fit, respectful, fun loving, active...
    In the hills, near the river, outside of Town.
  • Interests
    outdoor adventure/indoor adventure
  • Occupation
    Unfortunately a necessary evil to pay for play
  1. Remembering Your Lies

I TOFTT on these occasions. A bad or terrible review will not hurt her a bit. She will post under another name and description, even buy a new throw away phone...business as usual. I tend to encourage the good ones, thus most of my reviews are Very Good or Excellent. Excellent can be based on attitude and professionalism, not necessarily on how many menu items are offered.
  2. Just need some pointers...

Check your PM's!
  3. As With All Good Things....

Sorry we never shared an evening. Best to you in your future!
  4. 411 on Angie

Real, visited a couple times,3G no frills. QV what do you expect.
  5. Ha ha

I am all over the bartering idea. We all have something to bring to the table. It is hard to set up and to get the timing right. I can fix your car, your house, weld your trailer back together, but if it's broke, you need it fixed now, I am 200 miles away. Maybe ladies should include in their ads. "trades considered for....."
  6. 411 on Ashleigh

Legit and very good girl next door from Minnesota. I saw her 2 months ago. See her while she is here, she tours everywhere. Pictures are dead on and amazing attitude. shopguy
  7. Traveling!!

I am in Glenwood Springs. Seems that many touring ladies hit Breckenridge (Summit County), Vail/ Avon, Glenwood, and finally Grand Junction. Denver to GJ is 4 hour drive, all on I 70. Easy and scenic drive in the summer. Advertise in advance to give us all a chance to plan a trip to the "hardware store"! shopguy
  8. Looking for fun in Glenwood

No local ladies, watch for traveling lasses on BP. A1 massage on Grand ave, legit massage, I have gotten HE there but I have seen the ladies SEVERAL times. Never FS, The massage is worth the $60 anyway. Girl in Rifle 1/2 hr away, now advertising: TOB reviewed Natalia Rose??? Next option is traveling to Vail/Avon 1 hr away or Grand Junction 1 1/2 hr away...not many choices here in the Wild West, good luck, shopguy
  9. Do-It-Yourself Tip at the AMP?

No service, no tip! Find another AMP!
  10. Happy birthday jez

Happy Bday young lady...hope you get lucky!
  11. locations?

Look at Sowet.com. Seems that most AMP's advertise there. Most are here today gone tomorrow, it pays to check recent ads. Good Luck!
  12. By Contacting Me, You Agree...

Or, is this some kind of a sleazy bait & switch tactic on the part of the provider to cheat the client out of his money without actually having to provide any services? Had this happen a few times. Last time I had the raincoat on top of the donation on the night stand. The lady wouldn't touch the cover and admitted there would be nothing intimate, she was only working to pay for school. Adios, no tip. Back to square one to work my way down the wish list.
  13. do you send email via backpage

It is like selling stuff on craigslist or eBay. Your reply is forwarded through BP, If the person posting the ad doesn't feel like responding, you don't ever really have their personal e mail to stalk or harass later. I have replied to these and get 25% response. Kind of like texting the phone number. I keep it light to sort out general location and availability. First step considering my location. Booking an appt may involve driving 1 1/2 - 2 hours drive in some cases.
  14. The real name.

Gotta agree with you on this one. I gave my full name once to visit a high end fantasy lady and regretted it with the mind fuck of all of the possibilities of being outted. P411 and first name only, with TOB stage name from now on.
  15. Kitten is curious.

I personally don't care about the general area, I like to know the cross streets. Why not advertise I25-arapahoe?