urock7

• Content count

• Last visited

About urock7

• Rank
    If you don’t have an Avatar by now
  • Birthday 09/23/1961
  1. Legal Question

haha, and they don't know what all these acronyms are either. I really don't think this crap about, "I was writing about a dream I had where she was sucking my dick" would really get you out of it.
  2. Legal Question

Just to be clear, the guy did not die. In fact she is out on bond and she is still in the biz. Also, I never saw her so I am not at any risk in this circumstance. Just curious if in the situation where someone actually died, if they could drag anyone who had seen her and written a review to testify.
  3. I didn't want to post this in the thread about Activities enjoyed in private. I have quit writing reviews because of a situation in Tulsa last spring. A provider shot her boyfriend, her defense was that she was tired of being pimped out. She had lots of reviews on Eccie. My thinking is that Eccie could be served a subpoena and be forced to provide their records to track down the IP and identity of anyone that had posted a review of this provider. Then those hobbyist that had written a review could be called to testify as to her state of mind during their session. I am not an Attorney, although I do play one on the internet sometimes. I would like some feedback from the people here with a legal background.