• Content count

• Last visited

About Daphne Love

• Rank
    WorldClassFuck
  • Birthday 03/15/1986

Converted

• Biography
    A top notch ebony provider from Houston. I'm classy, intelligent, and most important sexy!!
  • Interests
    Art (especially the Impressionists), Reading, Texas Hold 'Em, good food and great beer!
  • Occupation
    Making the world a more tolerable place, one hobbyist at a time
  1. Oh Hai! Why was my thread closed?

just asking.. I didn't see anything out of order and I got no notfiication... Did I break a rule there? And this is the first forum I've been on where a thread is just closed with no comment from the moderators whatsoever (I am a member of 4). http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36417 edit: I used the word "my" for it's simplicity. I am aware that once I post something, it is then property of the community.
  2. Rough Play with a Submissive

I love being slapped/choked sometimes.. what a turn on. I don't usually ask if it's our first time playing together though.
  3. P of Denver

Hi guys, Daphne from Houston here.. I have an overnight request and he asked for 2 girls. One of his suggestions is a girl from here in Denver who moved to Houston recently. I'm just checking up on each girl to make sure everything is kosher. Anyone have any experience with this one? Happy hobbying! xoxo Daph
  4. Why Do So Many Women Age So Badly?

but one of those men that you remember for what he used to look like a represent. HOT BEEF CAKE. nothing will ever change that.