mhguy69

• Content count

• Last visited

About mhguy69

• Rank
    Learning My Way
  • Birthday 10/24/1969
  1. Saw that Amazon just announced a new Echo that would appear to be tailor made for the sexy selfie market. Voice activated, intended to take full length shots, could this be the end of the mirror selfie? Amazon Echo Look
  2. 411 Mila of Fort Collins

Very glad to know she's legit, cheers to the reviewer!
  3. Just curious, is trading sex for non-monetary compensation (goods, services), vs. money considered illegal?
  4. 411 - Loren

I last saw Loren about 3 years ago. Nice lady, as others have mentioned the photos she has posted are older but other than that she's legit.
  5. 411 on Lacey Love

Took a chance on Lacey today, very glad I did! Review submitted.
  6. 411 on Lacey Love

Traded a couple of texts with her earlier in the week. Didn't find much googling her number or pictures, did see she posted a new add late today.
  7. Sounds like fun to me, is there a sign-up sheet somewhere?
  8. On the balcony of the Stanley Hotel theater...
  9. Any providers provide double service with a male asp?

It would appear there at least a few gents who are interested in this sort of get together, any ladies lookin' for adventure in whatever comes there way? PM if you prefer.
  10. Any providers provide double service with a male asp?

Sounds like fun to me as well. I've tried it both ways and both have their charms. I've asked a few providers over the years if they had any other like minded clients who might like to give a MMF a go but so far no joy. Edit: Forgot to add that Syd & Chase offer this service, they advertise on Denver BP and are on P411 as well.
  11. I can't help but picture strippers being forced to resort to granny panties to hold all the jingling coins.
  12. San Francisco

P411 works but fork is right, myredbook.com is your best bet.