• Content count

• Last visited

About Hawk71179

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 07/11/1979
  1. Old members you miss the most

Definitely Brooke Kelly.
  2. In high school and in another state (both literally and figuratively): outdoors in a small forest of tress directly behind a police station.
  3. When to talk specifics

Frequent lurker but rare poster to these forums, but I turn to you good people of TOB for some advice. I've visited enough providers now to gain a sense of both what I like and what I continue to long for in a session. Yet I find myself having trouble vocalizing to the provider, either before or during the session, the exact sorts of things that rev my engine. I think this goes back to what I interpreted as a general rule to not discuss anything specific prior to an appointment and to generally rely upon reviews for information as to what a provider might be willing to perform. And then once the session gets started I clam up and we're off and running and before you know it, it's over. Don't get me wrong, I always leave smiling. I sense this is starting to sound like I'm into some freaky stuff. I don't think that's really the case. Yet still, asking a provider to, say, transition from 69 to an upright position where she sits on my face and stays there for some extended daty/dato, isn't something that comes naturally to me. Or any sorts of mild fetish play. When is the right time to discuss? I realize this is my problem more than anyone else's, just looking for advice to get the conversation going and what's acceptable to discuss and when. Thanks all!