TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About shy_n_quiet

• Rank
    Putting things together

Profile Information

1. Gratitude

I 100% agreed. My instant reaction was "Wow, this is very refreshing!" I appreciate Kais’ kind words and heartfelt gratitude. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies on TOB.
  2. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

This will be the first time visit for Vicky, so you will be TOFTT. Be there 10 minutes early just in case and follow the booker’s direction.
  3. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I heard that Nikita's tour got cut short because she was smoking heavily inside the premises, which caused an uncomfortable environment for the guests.
  4. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

At 5’7”, her look is sexually hot. To me, she looks better than in her pictures. But everybody has different standards…
  5. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Look like we got a hot one in town! I saw Miu Miu earlier and she is one of the best models I have seen so far from GO. She is young looking and has a stunning face, an athletic body, and a charming personality. Top-notch GFE service. I bet that we will see lots of 9/10 reviews coming soon. Run, don’t walk to your nearest booker before it’s too late! LOL
  6. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I’ve booked appointments many times and never have had any problems with the booker or the models. In general, I noticed that the booker is sensitive to clients that are flaky with their appointments or communicate inappropriately. I’m not targeting anybody in particular, this was my observation to share, and hope members can get a smoother experience.
  7. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Thumbs up from me too!
  8. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Just came back from seeing Eve. She is very Pretty! Great session.
  9. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Thanks for the intel. I took your lead and saw Jamie. She was terrific, she’s my top GO’s model now. Very pretty lady. Slender body with a nice set of twins along with a friendly GFE session. Can’t beat it!
  10. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Since you are a TOB member, use screening option #4. no Id is required for that option. I never do 30 min. All sessions included showering beforehand, which doesn't leave much time left for a good non-rush GFE session.
  11. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I just came back from my 2nd visit with Ivy. I found out she came directly from Korea and TOB is the first lucky group that gets to see her. This explains why we can’t find reviews on her. But it looks like the review is starting to roll in. Her TER ID is 378945. For those that likes Candy a few weeks back, you’ll love Ivy. For those that still standing on the sidelines, you are missing out! Spoke good English, pretty, friendly, tight body, and GFE all the way!
  12. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I had an awesome session with Ivy as well. Sweet and sexy GFE! She’s my type and we connected well. I think I will visit her again before she leaves.
  13. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Thank you @sb1212 and @pandarus23 for keeping us up to date with good intel!
  14. To Review or not To Review

In addition to appearance, reviews provide information on sensuality, connection, GFE experiences… With so many choices to pick from and many sources of info for intel, I tend to stick to providers that have reviews.
  15. To Review or not To Review

Yes, I do agree that reviews for poor service, fake pictures, or a bad attitude are valuable to others and should be posted. Luckily since my early days, I learned how to do more diligent research and cross-check ad postings & reviews from multiple sites. This has helped me eliminate disappointments.