• Last visited

About horneguyter

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 06/23/1966
  1. Star Wars! Nothing but Star Wars!

Is this referring to StarFest ?? Or are you just really into Star Wars
  2. My phone solution

Wow this is quite the solution. But hey sometimes you can just never be too careful. My solution is just having the "hobby" phone as an "emergency phone". I only use it once in a while so its in the back of my glove compartment and locked with a 4 digit number. I clear the history when I'm done. All I'm interested in doing. But I give you props for your follow through!
  3. Hotel reccomendations

So I did end up staying at La Quinta. Ended up just getting a place to crash no appointments taken there. Hate to say it but I would not go back there. I know its lower cost but so many people take their pets there its got a smell about it. My fault for trying to save a few bucks. Gonna stick with the tried and true places from now on.
  4. Throw Me a Frickin' Bone

Ah gotta give it to Aubrey....Awesome picture that we still talk about!
  5. Hotel reccomendations

No problem I appreciate the try!
  6. Hotel reccomendations

Thanks...but I called..woulda worked perfect. But no in room hot tub/jacuzzi. The hunt continues...
  7. Hotel reccomendations

Hey folks, Gotta have some work done at my place and don't want to be around while its taking place. Anyone reccomend a nice hotel with in room hot tub/jacuzzi near DTC. If its hobby friendly cool...but really just need a place to sleep a few days without construction sounds. Any suggestions appreciated.