Gato

• Content count

• Last visited

About Gato

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Unpopular opinions :)

Very interesting read. 1st off as a not so well endowed guy I love hearing size matters. And feeling good about that for the first time! Someone said communication matters. And I guess that’s why I like seeing my favs over and learning what feels good as pleasing is every bit as satisfying as being pleased and kind of go hand and hand. At least to me. And we all have different desires. The fun is finding the common ground. Been in limbo during Covid. But now that I know older guys with average size rock can’t wait for my vaccine!
  2. In my opinion it’s like any other business and personal relationship and trust is earned over time. Respect and relationship building creates trust. I have been burned by giving trust to quickly and in hindsight hoping for a prepaid deal. I have been rewarded by helping a friend and treating and respecting the provider with respect and understanding it’s a business. I’m in a professional client service business. And the people that treat me well and with respect get way better service. So having been both burned and rewarded I say treat people with respect and build relationships. Like any other business. Good clients get rewarded. And like any other business trying to cut a cheap deal doesn’t. but let’s all help each other as we can