smasharu

• Content count

• Last visited

About smasharu

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Useless reviews

Just saying creativity can be encouraged. If i/we can’t figure it out I’ll/we’ll move on. Yes my reviews are hypocritical, but those were early in my experience here. As for being limited in number I’ve read that posting 1 bad review will get you blacklisted by many providers. And the couple good 1’s either take down account shortly after or everyting that has been said in reviews was exact and no reason to me to post it. Some guys would prefer a provider that had 15 reviews as opposed to 110, Just sayin. Wasn’t expecting the amount replies, but really good points by everyone that replied. Thank you.
  2. Useless reviews

It is a bit annoying and pointless to post reviews that dont give (at very least) acrynoms. What the heck can a guy use from a review like “wow great time with ******. I won’t go into much detail (or even worse) the details are best kept to myself”. Dude save us people, who are actually trying to use this site to save us and providers time, from combing through 3/4 of useless reviews.