N00b
  • Birthday 10/06/1978

Converted

• Occupation
    Tech Support
  1. Human Trafficking text

That 398 number is a VoIP number.
  2. Big guys need love too

When I was first hobbying regularly, several years ago, I weighed 60-70lbs more than I do now, and I still have more weight to lose. There was only once where I got a vibe from a provider that she was put off by my weight. She wasn't a regular in Denver anyway, and I don't think she's really been back. No other provider made me feel like my weight was any kind of issue. Even if we didn't really click, it never felt like it was because of my weight. Don't lose heart, the ladies will take care of you.
  3. Describe your cooking

Tasty, colorful, vibrant. Also doing the Keto thing and it's amazing.
  4. Coffee, tea or energy drink?

Tea during the week, black coffee on the weekends.
  5. New to TOB and Want to Introduce Myself ;)

Welcome!
  6. I realized I never said hi when I first created my account. It's been a LONG time. I was fairly active getting into the hobby about 4 years ago. Now it's been about 2 years. Considering some occasional hobbying again. There isn't a single lady that I saw before that's still active. I only posted a few reviews. Two show up now, I remember at least one more that doesn't show up anymore. I guess I have to start over as a newbie, but I'm not crazy about that. I used a little too much real personal info the last time and I'd like to curb some of that. It almost seems like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Don't want to use real info, but don't have any references anymore. Any thoughts?
  7. Lurked Here but Always Chickened Out

I've been a lurker here for a long time too. I'm not as large, but I definitely still have a beer gut I'm trying to get rid of. I've been out of the hobby for a couple years, but I did see several ladies when I was more active. There was never a time where a lady had the least hesitation or lack of interest. I've always been polite and had a positive attitude. Fun was had by all. Just follow the advice posted around here and you'll have a great time.