Welcome Me
  • Birthday 04/20/1977

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

589 profile views
  1. Anyone seen her yet?

BWaHaHaHa!!
  2. Well there goes my secret life....

You can opt-out of "most" every "service" google has to offer. Specifically what you speak of is your Google Maps "location history", Google "Web Activity", and the Google Maps notifications. to delete your history go to your Google Maps app and in the side menu go to > Your timeline > then the ... in the top right > here you will see what you need to disable/delete Google notification suggestions feature lives in the "Google Maps" app also, you can disable notification suggestions for nearby places. go to your Google Maps app and in the side menu go to > Settings > Notifications.... here you can individually enable/disable types of notifications, like "People and Places"(what was prompting you to rate the hotel) Note: Google uses the "Google sync" feature to sync Google app data across devices(storing a master copy in their cloud) this data is stored in your "Web Activity", you can pilfer through this and delete specific data, or just erase everything related to "Web Activity" here is a link explaining how to do all that > https://www.imore.com/how-delete-or-turn-my-activity-your-google-account but of course this data will probably still be on a backup somewhere forever. be careful out there and don't forget to wear you cyber-rubber