Chateau

• Content count

• Last visited

About Chateau

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. duo clients beware of duo ads

Didn't know you could if you had not actually seen the provider? I will do so later this morning. Appreciate your participation in this.
  2. duo clients beware of duo ads

Those are some of the same pictures they used. Thanks. Just wanted to try to save someone else from being burned. Wish I could cause them some grief. Scam artists.
  3. Clients beware of a duo provider requiring deposit for first time clients. There is a scam going around that uses most of the tags I entered. Deposit via Venmo, then they disappear along with the account you have transferred money into. My bad and my fault, just trying to keep someone else from being stupid. I have attached the pictures that were used, probably not them, but it is what they represented themselves as. photo0 photo0 (1)
  4. Paris (dayum!)

Not sure what to make of her. [snip] tried to book. She canceled both times for unknown reasons. We were having fun communicating back and forth and boom, can't make it. My private residence was available. Something not right, but still don't know what.