ehazuffa

TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About ehazuffa

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Going rate quattro large +

As a business guy, Ido not understand the economics of a 30 minute session. Obviously, I am not on the provider end of the equation but it seems that the fixed costs of the industry are much disproportional compared to other industries. Additionally, the fixed amount of time to screen, two call, prep for, and clean up after a session would make the 30 minute session nearly cost the same as a one hour session if the margin is going to be maintained. All hourly workers be they providers, doctors, or lawyers face the same challenge of economics. In order to maintain margins you would have to eliminate most variable costs, minimize fixed costs, and as Yorick said you have to move into a lean solution really streamlining the process. Unfortunately, this would mean minimizing incall quality, screening time, and prep clean time to maximize the number of sessions during the day. 30 minutes seems like I would be better off taking care of myself in the shower so I am a bit biased. I prefer sessions of at least two hours.