Hobbyist65

• Content count

• Last visited

About Hobbyist65

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Let's just chit chat

Wondering why drama seems to follow me when I try VERY hard to be low-maintenance. Today, I tried to make an appointment with a provider and quite literally as I was typing "Yep, I'm on my way." the phone rings. It is the dentist office. I had forgotten an appointment today and I was already late. So instead of having an enjoyable time with a local provider that is located 10 minutes from me, I came off like a flake and bailed. My mouth is still numb.
  2. Just read me

@Stan My condolences sir. No one should have to go through that. @ jhooker SALUTE! My story is very similar to several others. My wife had a baby and suddenly refused sex for over 3 years. She refused to go to doctor for postpartum too. I finally found that I couldn't continue holding everything together for everyone else without my needs being covered too. Took the plunge. This was back in the Decadent City days. Before TOB. Heck, before "The Other" was just a poster on Sowet. Before RT even started Sowet. Wow, I'm old. LOL Would I change anything? OH HELL YES! Would have started a LONG time before I did. As jhooker said in far more vivid terms, the variety is unmatched. I think that my biggest regret are the times that I DIDN'T pull the trigger. Courtney, Tanya, Kelly38DD, Britni, Misti, etc, etc... Otherwise, I would have been more of a "regular" to some of the ladies. I have become an UTR kind of guy, but there was a time way back when where I was something of a "well-known hobbyist" with a different handle. There was a girl named Candy (Sweetnice28) that I had as close as a relationship as possible. I saw her every year on my birthday. Exchanged gifts, etc. Last I heard, she had moved to Vegas. There was a girl named Carla, sister of Trina. I still miss both of them. My kids still have presents that Carla gave them when they were born even though she had never met them.
  3. Like so many others, honest pics are best. It drives me crazy (in a bad way) to see a girl with 200 pictures, but they are ALL bad. LOL Just a few clear, sizable pictures of one's full body, not at some weird angle, face optional but appreciated; would be great. That being said, if I am on the fence, a good pic of the goods can push me over the edge to make the call.
  4. I turn 60 in May…

The Fort is up in the hills. I also have a birthday coming up, but my plans aren't nearly as, um, specific as yours. Carry on!