• Content count

• Last visited

About bornfree72

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. the chicken or egg problem

Thank you for such a detailed insight.
  2. the chicken or egg problem

Calm down folks. Let's enjoy what this platform has to offer: a reliable way to pursue pleasure without getting ripped off or hurt. Happens both ways. It is certainly not an unreasonable demand to be safe on both ends.
  3. the chicken or egg problem

YES!! Finally!
  4. the chicken or egg problem

Still trying...As of today the score remains zero. I thought p411 and tob are the same; haven't they merged or something? My bet is none will arrive. Amazon is verifying at least 25 references. In the meantime my score remains stuck at zero.
  5. the chicken or egg problem

Thanks to all of your great insights. Given the nature of it, some risk will always be there. I am thinking aloud: If a provider has great reviews all around, then sharing some form of id is probably justified; may be blur out some details? Lol! You know quite well - rubbing ain't the same anymore; Need Lysol, ethanol and what not! Waiting to get my ass kicked by your comments. Lol
  6. the chicken or egg problem

Thanks @Alex Majors
  7. the chicken or egg problem

I have been a tob member for a significant amount of time. Browsed around but never got to meet any of the wonderful providers here. Because of the chicken or egg problem. I find someone I would like to meet, try to contact and the first thing I need are references. Now I don't have any. The alternative is to provide Id like a driving license. I understand the need for safety for these wonderful entertainers, appreciate it. But I have also been a victim of identity theft at least two times. And that defeats the sacred tenet of anonymity in this hobby. Tying myself in knots. Any solutions from more experienced hobbyists and providers?