• Last visited

About Adalina Alba

• Rank
    Welcome Me

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,559 profile views
  1. Dumb Question

Gfe. Should never Include bb fs! None of the girls I know personally offer this (not that I know all of them but I do know a lot) gfe to me means kissing, passion, tussling under the covers, exploring each others desires not just one sided. Utf or tf really shouldn't matter its about how you can make them feel and how they can make you feel. Good luck stay safe!
  2. Snowfall!??

Not sure if she like those kind of thanks.
  3. Snowfall!??

Just an update.... My back still hurts but my face is ok! 😆😆😆😆 Annnd therefore I'm happy lol
  4. Snowfall!??

It looks good today! My car isn't getting stuck anymore. So next time I'll be sure to stay at home for the day - my goodness i got stuck leaving my Incall in the garage! Well I was on the top floor and it didn't help that they didn't plow it at all! Took me 45 min to rock my truck back and fourth to get it out. No way in hell I was getting out to push it haha! 😂😂
  5. Snowfall!??

Good work out, yes? You should be thanking Mother Nature lol
  6. Snowfall!??

Me either ! I woke up thinking to myself it was like 3 am!
  7. Snowfall!??

Wish you would have taken me with you! Lol 😉
  8. Snowfall!??

Ugh I'm used to warm weather. And I definitely was not expecting this- I was wearing these cheap flat boots and oh man! It's definitely time for me to invest in some snow boots! And I just got a RDX & FYI it did terrible in the snow
  9. Snowfall!??

Safety in the comfort of my Incall that has a garage. Looks like I'm staying until the snow passes. I'm not going to dare to even step foot out in it again 😬😬
  10. Snowfall!??

I'd love a free massage as long as we know it's only my back your massaging 😜😜
  11. Snowfall!??

I cannot be the only one who slipped this morning in the snow! Can I?!? Where did this snow come from I wasn't aware it was 3ft deep- slipped backwards into an arm of a chair on my patio and face planted it 2 feet deep- someone come give me a massage - lol - I definitely am not used to the snow here
  12. Cash Advance on Sunday in Denver?

TSK TSK poor planning my friend... Hope it worked out