mdiver

TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About mdiver

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Lady and Shemale double

Would like to find two ladies (one Shemale) for an evening of debauchery. Upscale dinner included.
  2. What a hoot!! Here is where my mind went: Road trip appointments, as short as a 3 to 4 hour dinner date. but could be a real road trip. At least two ladies and one or more gents. Meet in a safe place and then drive for an hour while one lady drives and one entertains. Destination is a nice restaurant and table for 3 (or more) on the return trip the ladies switch places. Examples: Denver to Boulder (slow winding route) - dinner at JAX Denver to Vail (this could be one way for skiers) - dinner at Sweet Basil Denver to COS -dinner at The Broadmoor
  3. Cindy Moore

Mercy - real blast from the past. One of the most delightful and down to earth ladies ever. And OMG - THE BODY!!!!!!
  4. I am mostly UTR but this struck a cord with me and I want to applaud you Alex I guess you could say I have been a " hobbyist" all my life Anyway, IMHO the Internet was originally a great blessing but has become a curse as well . It has made it way too easy for providers and clients and that results in hightened risks for all of us. In the early days we had a "club" With ladies and men That knew each other, had social events and had each others' backs . I had friends (both men and women) all over the country . This was pretty much UTR but over time it was like peeling on onion. In my case one guy reached out to me and WE HAD LUNCH, then I was invited to join the"group" . Gradually I met some ladies and other men and gradually I was invited to join smaller and smaller groups . Some guys were in a few groups (geographical) and I began to learn about other parts of the country . Those were "the good ole days"and I miss them Finally, as Alex puts it, there needs to be mutual trust, knowing we all have a lot to loose. Stick to your guns Alex.