• Content count

• Last visited

About RichardBlackman

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles
  • Birthday 02/15/1972

Converted

• Biography
    Ex military/contractor now working in a boring field, my ATF, Simply T 832) 997-2427
  • Interests
    sex
  • Occupation
    engineering
  1. Happy Birthday Crystal Isis!

Happy birthday, gorgeous!!
  2. avitar confessions - what's yours?

One of my last Sugar Babies...she broke it off because she said I treated her like a prostitute ....I still don't see the issue.
  3. light up the room beautiful

Bit Banger, if I ever need your services, I'll make certain I send you my P411 info, the CO provider references and the numbers of my Tx references....oh, and if you care to, you can look my handle up on eccie. In my first weekend playing in Denver I've enjoyed spending time with two providers unfortunately the one I most wanted to see had to cancel. I look forward to seeing two or possibly three more this weekend. But so far I am working my way down the list of beauties I have compiled with some help from some of the TOR members.
  4. So has this ever happened to you?

Yes, it's happened, I quit scheduling thirty minute sessions. I.prefer 60-90 minutes, especially if it's our first time meeting. I hate the rushed feeling. I usually take the "I'll make it up to you baby," with a grain of salt.
  5. light up the room beautiful

Normally not an issue, however different parameters had been previously established. Ninety minutes, please wear something appropriate for evening attire and heels.
  6. light up the room beautiful

Done brother. Had two appointments this past weekend, I fell through. The other was pretty good, though she opened the door without a stitch of make up, wearing a towel, who does that?
  7. light up the room beautiful

I didn't give details to my vision of beauty because I have found numerous types beautiful. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled to South America, Europe, S&N Africa, S/E Asia and all over the states. My idea of beauty has come in many different sizes and colors. The point was to find out who the vast majority of CO mongerers found beautiful....and work my way thru them. Hell my past and current SB's have ranged in age fro 20-42 yrs old, 5'2" to 5'9" black, white and latin. Hell, the only nationality I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying is innuit. So no, my post wasn't to illicit trouble, it served it's purpose, I received the pm's that I expected from those that understood the pretty simple question. Thank you all that sent them btw.
  8. light up the room beautiful

I was speaking on 8-10 providers in Houston/Dallas.
  9. light up the room beautiful

Thanks for the PM's the selection process begins in earnest, tonight.
  10. light up the room beautiful

Actually, I've done quite a bit of research and set up...appointments. However, being familiar with the Houston, Dallas, New Orleans and Baton Rouge markets doesn't help me here. I am more acquainted with ECCIE but as it isn't as popular, here. But thanks for the assistance anyway,lol. I think my next two weekends will be filled with... "interviews "
  11. light up the room beautiful

Damn!!! Didn't realize the question was gonna get folks bent out of shape,lol. I could give you a quick rundown of 8-10 providers that have beautiful, striking or exotic looks that I have met professionally or socially. A couple of them are in Denver, now I'm not asking for anyone to do my research, just a ball park idea of where to start. Many providers don't show their faces in pictures which is understandable. I have less than two weeks before the event and don't have the time nor excess cash to jump in blind. As anyone in the hobby has found out at some point, the monetary value placed on an engagement doesn't always equate to beautiful. But thanks for the assistance, it was a fun read.
  12. light up the room beautiful

I know beauty is subjective, however, being new to CO ; who are the "command the center of attention" beautiful providers in Denver/COS??
  13. I know this is subjective but...

So I'm spending my birthday away from home in good old Colorado. I am searching for the right lady to join me in a multi hr extravaganza. She must have a beautiful face, be able to pull of six inch heels, be PSE certified, fit in at a four star restaurant and niteclub VIP/bottle service and no NBA. So far I have Amsterdam booked for an "introductory" session. Any other suggestions? Any help will be rewarded in kind if you are ever visiting Houston. Thanks