jscrader

• Content count

• Last visited

About jscrader

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 03/22/1968
  1. Seeing non-reviewed providers

Basically if a provider has no reviews, I don't call. This has so far worked out great, but the field of providers is narrow. I was just wondering if anyone else does this.
  2. Seeing non-reviewed providers

I'm a bit paranoid due to one really bad experience with a provider. I've only been seeing providers that have been reviewed. This really narrows my choice since I'm not in Denver, but the experiences have so far paid off. Does anyone else follow this or am I the only crazy one?
  3. I truly understand the saying...

What a dick...this is why you will die alone..
  4. question for the guys

I've talked to some of my providers about this very subject. I hate to say this but the providers all said the same thing, it's FT. Carson military guys that are doing most of the damage. These guys come back after being under the most extreme pressure imaginable and tend to take it out on women. I'm not trying to pigeon hole a group, but the fact is this is what the girls told me, and based upon what goes on is this town, I believe it.
  5. Hobbying Outlay

The top level seems acceptable for someone doing this for 10 years or more...
  6. Worst Provider Experiences?

I recently had a terrible experience with a provider. Basically the provider pulled a bait and switch and changed the price from what was advertised. [snip} The end result is that i got up a left with out finishing. I gave her a bad review in TOB, but I'm still out a bunch of money for services not rendered. Anyone else have an experience like this? and if yes, how did you deal with it?
  7. Personal Relationship with provider....

I had a provider pull this same game on myself. It was a ploy to get more money from me. Personally I know see a provider 1 or 2 times at the most to prevent such a thing from occurring again.
  8. Adult Search?

I've been using BP to find my ASP's. Came across Adult Search, it seems to be half legitimate and half adds for adult friend finder. Comments?