visitingmike

TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About visitingmike

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. GFE vs.PSE I Love Both But.......

I second this... I think this nails the difference between GFE and PSE. Also fits exactly with my own preferences... When I started hobbying about 10 years ago, I thought it might be a brief thing, just to get some of my long-held fantasies met, a few decidedly PSE sort of things. But after just a few hobby dates I quickly found I liked both the affectionate vibe as well as the hard-n-heavy experiences... some of my favorite times hands down are with the rare provider you click with interpersonally, who really turns you on physically, and who can mix both the GFE and PSE effortlessly... whenever you’re both feeling either the one or the other. For me, there is nothing more fun than an hour or two of cheerful, fun-loving conversation and decadent sex.... where we’re both turned on and horny as hell, doing our best to make each other feel good. Sometimes that’s just intimate, affectionate smooching, slow rhythmic sex, and a crescendo-like finish... Other times it’s a wild rollercoaster ride of sweaty, filthy and erotic-as-hell fun that you’d be proud to put up for an AVN award. Only 4 or 5 providers for me have ever had that connection and level of mutual enjoyment. For some folks (not me), that means BBFS... I guess either from the thrill, risk... or just the intense pleasure. So it’s understandable that so folk’ll conflate a wilder PSE with BBFS. But ultimately not correct, I don’t think. Nothing is more important than staying safe and healthy everyone. Fantastic hobbying really comes down to attitude more than any specific activity. Like the previous post says perfectly... find a provider who’s really in tune with what you both like and how you both like to play. That’s the perfect recipe for some fun.