Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qSeed

Stories I Could Tell (Chapter Two)

1 post in this topic

So I mentioned old school AMPs. Think R&R in Bangkok, where just the anticipation gets your dick as hard as Superman's kneecap.

Again, 15 or so years ago, North of town there were a couple places. One out by the interstate. Kind of tucked out of the way. The sort of place, long gone, where you knew what you were in for as soon as you walked in the door. All smiles and giggles and scantily clad girls. Yum. The other place was about 10 miles northeast of Boulder in a small shopping square. Not so tucked out of the way, so I can see why that place didn't last too long. Anyway, I used to have a beer or two at the local lap dance place and then head down to place two. Table shower and then into the sauna, where I drop the towel and start looking through a skin mag. A giggly little thing comes in, falling out of her gown and we're talking and touching and admiring. Then it's on to the room.

One time, I ask for a four hands massage. The two girls rescue me from the sauna and in the room, everyone gets naked. I get covered and start pumping away on one, pull out and go after the other one. She says "No, no; you come with her first and then cleanup and then me." Kinda hilarious with hands and tits and dick and what not ... and a table. But we figure it out. The next time that I request four hands, I guess they remember me or something because only one girl comes into the sauna. She says that girl two will come into the room after we are finished. I figure, why not?  The second girl was the more memorable. Took me into the hot tub for some water sports. Wow, those were the days, huh?

These days, almost every place that I have been, all the women are wrapped up like clinicians, and are even less to look at. And what they charge for a hand job! There's really only one place I have visited that is half way decent. I've actually been able to pick a girl. And one, wow, a throwback. But again, what a surcharge. The place is kind of visible, and I am really surprised it has lasted as long as it has. I haven't been there in a while, because you just never know.