Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pejo

Question on Summer

8 posts in this topic

I expect she is legit only. If you know otherwise, would you do me a HUGE favor and send me a PM. Thanks very much. (Also, please don't post suspicions / rumors about her here. Mods will delete them anyway.)

Summer

720-666-0709

http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bodywork-by-summer-appointments-available-today/14542023

There is one review posted on TOB reviews, which suggests legit only (kinda). Just looking for other data points.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the woman pictured in the current ad is Athena, not Summer. Suffice it to say the reviewer was less than enamored with Athena.

That is Summer in the pictures and she is legit. I think part of what the reviewer was saying happened in the review is due to her being short in stature.

Based on the information I gathered, she is a trictly therapeutic although draping is not required, even with repeat visits. Her price point also suggests something a little more special than just a massage. It's unfortunate because she's got some nice curves...

I've also been eyeing her ads and was curious about the experience. The review was sort of ambiguous on some key things, so other feedback (in PM) would be appreciated.

She is liget for a message and that's it. She is awesome to look at. Nothing beyond a message is going to happen here. She does give a good message if that's the only thing your looking for.

Sorry for the lack of introductions, but saw this and felt like I had to post.

I've seen summer twice and both were just restricted to a therapeutic massage.

The first time I in fact did ask but she said no extras, she told me I could service my self and for a tip she would stay in the room but that was it.(I did not went for it) On the second time I did not bother to ask pretty decent massage but then again it is pricy.