Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
protege099

Phoenix FBSM Provider

5 posts in this topic

I'm heading down to Phoenix for the first time in years for business and thought I would check out the local FBSM talent. I'm not finding much out there for AZ specific review sites, does any one have any suggestions for some great FBSM providers in the Phoenix area?

Check out Phoenix Fantasy: www.phxfanyasy.com

Tor runs the Agency and has been quick in previous correspondence. I would like to assume that if they don't have a girl who fits what you are looking for, they can at least be kind enough to send you in the right direction.

Check out Phoenix Fantasy: www.phxfanyasy.com

Tor runs the Agency and has been quick in previous correspondence. I would like to assume that if they don't have a girl who fits what you are looking for, they can at least be kind enough to send you in the right direction.

I've been PM'd and notified that this link doesn't work anymore. I was talking to them back in August but not since then. I'm sorry to mislead you to a broken link. The site was fantastic so I'm not sure what happened to the Agency. I have no other advice other than check and see if any of the ladies on P411 for PHX can help you. :(

Try this:

http://phxfantasy.com/models

Justina, somehow, the "t" was dropped,

and a "y" was added.

They must have changed it. I "copied - pasted" that from the signature line in the email exchange.

The day is saved!!!! :D