Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Hannah

Sweet like pineapple or Bitter like asparagus

2 posts in this topic

Didn't see a thread similar, maybe I didn't search in the right place, but I came across this topic and was curious about everyone here.

Do you believe what you eat will affect how you taste when he or she goes downtown on you?

They say if you eat certain fruit like pineapple 3-4 days in a row with plenty of water it sweetens your juices. ( :

Or due to the acidity in certain foods, flavors vary from slightly sweet to very bitter. Since semen is naturally bitter, foods such as broccoli and drinks like coffee can enhance this taste.

What have you experienced personally?

Didn't see a thread similar, maybe I didn't search in the right place, but I came across this topic and was curious about everyone here.

Do you believe what you eat will affect how you taste when he or she goes downtown on you?

They say if you eat certain fruit like pineapple 3-4 days in a row with plenty of water it sweetens your juices. ( :

Or due to the acidity in certain foods, flavors vary from slightly sweet to very bitter. Since semen is naturally bitter, foods such as broccoli and drinks like coffee can enhance this taste.

What have you experienced personally?

I have been doing research on foods for cancer, you are what eat. If you don't take care of yourself, man or woman yes your cum will taste very bad. Before _ _ _ _ past away this was something he did on regular basics. When he didn't stay on his perfect food....I could tell the difference.