Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

No review ASPs

32 posts in this topic

Well I wonder - I do my research and I see a lady that is on the DNR list - we talked about it - and have seen her several times and for me great! I have her to myself then. She does advertise at times and seems to be doing well. Like I said earlier - ladies have their reasons and we have ours!

I think somehow we got off topic on the original OP post! maybe there is a lot of frustration out there on this subject.

HOWEVER - I appreciate the mods list of ladies for self reviews because that is wrong and creates a definite miss perception.

Just curious why a provider would request this via TOB? I may be answering my own question here, but if you run a good operation, surely reviews, especially in this Internet day and age, would only increase business?

Any insight? Any ASP reading this that chooses no review status?

i ask for no reviews from clients. dont like the idea and dont need or want them. doesnt affect my business negatively but suspect that it does positively. i once thought about adding my name to the list but then decided that i would remain under one less radar without doing so, so i chose not to. like the privacy.