Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SD1958

Thanks Colorado Ladies

2 posts in this topic

I had taken a couple of years off from hobbying for a few reasons. My last experiences had been in Las Vegas and I thought they couldn't be topped. I was very wrong, recently I've had the chance to experience some of Colorado's finest ladies and I have to say Las Vegas has nothing on Denver's finest. The ladies I've seen have been beautiful, sensual, erotic and most of all warm and friendly. so much so you don't leave feeling anything but on top of the world. Just wanted to say thanks to these great providers and looking forward to spending more time with them. (Yes I have written a couple of reviews)

I had taken a couple of years off from hobbying for a few reasons. My last experiences had been in Las Vegas and I thought they couldn't be topped. I was very wrong, recently I've had the chance to experience some of Colorado's finest ladies and I have to say Las Vegas has nothing on Denver's finest. The ladies I've seen have been beautiful, sensual, erotic and most of all warm and friendly. so much so you don't leave feeling anything but on top of the world. Just wanted to say thanks to these great providers and looking forward to spending more time with them. (Yes I have written a couple of reviews)

That is so sweet of you hopefully you will try even more flavors and experience more ...