Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilfrankielee

The Aspen Affair

9 posts in this topic

I have seen reviews for the girls from AA, but they are all for incall and 15 bng. Has anyone experienced them outcall? and longer than a 15min appointment?

Also, is there an increase in price for the outcall for them, and do they upsell the longer the session, hence the bng reviews?

I don't have the answer, but I have been curious about them for some time. Their girls all look like supermodels. Is it real?

Based on the reviews, it seems legit but run like a brothel that caters to the lowest common denominator.

Moose, what are you saying? I don't get the lowest common denominator part. I know I studied that in grade school, but forgot what it was!

Skibum - Simply the most basic element in a particular scenario - In this case Get in, get off, get out.

I've been to AA multiple times for both 15 and 30min sessions, both are excellent. They are always super friendly, amazing looking, with never any rush or up-selling. They are hot professionals providing professional services.

C'mon now, let's be realistic. It's not like we are dealing with an unknown quantity here. They have 21 Fantastic reviews. Angela Aspen has been in this community for a LONG time. She does not have a bad reputation. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter how much time you get on your outcall.

do they upsell the longer the session

If you want more time you would have to pay for it, if I am understanding you correctly here, which I am not sure I am. More time = more money. Period.

Outcall fee? Maybe you could ask them directly.

:)

Anyone know how to get an appt. I called and text the last couple days. Mail box is full can not leave a msg. I have not got a reply to my text. PM me.