Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oneAndOnlyJenna

cuz breaking up is hard to do!

4 posts in this topic

hello all. i know ive been up and down the popularity pole but thats not completely why im here posting. i hate to air my dirty laundry but have been done dirty recently by an ex and he slandered me all over the "net"... it was a surprise attack that seemed to come from a left hook of sorts. my life in chicago is over with and im no longer going to allow myself to be ones meal ticket.i was a sugar mamma by default...then almost as if by force.. so i left and seeing as i have refused to return,i have lost my car my home my furnishings my dogs,(im a country song !! hahaha!!) and now he wants to take my lively hood and really muck up my way of living. my only source of income.. if he cant have it neither can i.... ?wtf? ive nvr met such a lowly human that would be sooo evil after all ive already done. sorry.got to rambling. anyhow. i wanted to beat him to it this time around. he is going to run his mouth about the dirtiest lies he can conjure up and post it on bp ... attempt to falsify reviews on ter tob and who knows where else. please know this... he wants to pimp a stubborn sometimes hotheaded but absolutely sweet and kind hearted lil firecracker that has her share of bruises that she owns up to. but i wont again silently sit by while he tries to take from me the rep i DO deserve.

well Jenna welcome back and dont let the looser get the best of you....... you are a jewell for us that hobby here in the springs......;):D

I would love to introduce him to my ex-wife. LOL