Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

How would you describe the smell of.... ?

2 posts in this topic

Here are some responses provided by women....What is yours ?...my response :spoiled butter !

1 earthy and musky on my period

2 a little sour when I drink milk

3 fresh and light when I drink fruit juice

4 can relate to woodsy, mushroomy. Kinda like if their were a forest by an ocean, with that sea salt scent mixed in too.

5 That's the standard. My body really takes to what I eat though, so sometimes fruit, onions, salsa!, or even chocolate smells can be found there.

6 It should technically be a musky, sweaty smell.

Seaweed makes it sweet

7 girl, mine smells like pussy :) lol. it smells like sex and slightly of coconut or vanilla. i tend to massage in coconut oil or vanilla extract from time to time

8 hummm, a warm, sweet earthy smell. If you lay on the grass in a park on a sunny day, and you can smell the earth, with a little bit of the sweetness of grass coming through....Something like that.

9 Elmers glue very faintly on occasion

10 Oddly enough, mine frequently smells of onion. Even though I don't actually eat a lot of onion.

It's not unpleasant, though

11 Mine smells like sour cream & onion potato chips

Mine always reminds me of musk and a hint of melted butter. It's weird, but that's just what I think of when I smell myself.

some are fishy, maybe slightly acrid, but mine (unless i haven't showered or am on my period) smells slightly musky, not really a sweat smell but just..i don't know how to describe it really either, i guess. just a personal musky scent. maybe vaginal smells are one-of-a-kind!

melon & cucumber

A dried orange

Maybe I eat too much fruit

like some kind of salty-potato-melon

Here are some responses provided by women....What is yours ?...my response :spoiled butter !

1 earthy and musky on my period

2 a little sour when I drink milk

3 fresh and light when I drink fruit juice

4 can relate to woodsy, mushroomy. Kinda like if their were a forest by an ocean, with that sea salt scent mixed in too.

5 That's the standard. My body really takes to what I eat though, so sometimes fruit, onions, salsa!, or even chocolate smells can be found there.

6 It should technically be a musky, sweaty smell.

Seaweed makes it sweet

7 girl, mine smells like pussy :) lol. it smells like sex and slightly of coconut or vanilla. i tend to massage in coconut oil or vanilla extract from time to time

8 hummm, a warm, sweet earthy smell. If you lay on the grass in a park on a sunny day, and you can smell the earth, with a little bit of the sweetness of grass coming through....Something like that.

9 Elmers glue very faintly on occasion

10 Oddly enough, mine frequently smells of onion. Even though I don't actually eat a lot of onion.

It's not unpleasant, though

11 Mine smells like sour cream & onion potato chips

Mine always reminds me of musk and a hint of melted butter. It's weird, but that's just what I think of when I smell myself.

some are fishy, maybe slightly acrid, but mine (unless i haven't showered or am on my period) smells slightly musky, not really a sweat smell but just..i don't know how to describe it really either, i guess. just a personal musky scent. maybe vaginal smells are one-of-a-kind!

melon & cucumber

A dried orange

Maybe I eat too much fruit

like some kind of salty-potato-melon