Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geekatlrg

indys. any one use?

5 posts in this topic

kinda a rant deal with it :P

I have been a hobbyist for ten plus years and spoiled by Denver and Charlotte. Anyway I find myself in Pittsburgh often these days and WOW what a disappointment so far.

All the normal channels I have found nothing to write home about.

Then I find this little gem on Indys read all the reviews call everything was a go for launch and BAM she asks for my handle on indys I give it to her and nope nada you don’t have a “ok” on Indys

I think to myself no problem Screen me! P411? DC, references Nope nada all she will take is indys…. But she sounded sweet and I like what I read about her so off to get verified I go!

Well crap…. so I am a tenacious fuck I call another off indys nope nada same thing #&*#^$^

looking up now I have a date scheduled for tomorrow with the third call….

all this just so I can call girl #1 back *eye rollage* the things we do for tang

Anyone have any experience with indys? Is it worth all the hoops?

spoiled by providers in Charlotte?

I thought Charlotte was the dregs.

I must not have been looking in the right places.

I don't think Indy's has a real strong presence in Colorado.

Charlotte can be hit and miss... In charlotte I have enjoyed takeout from a number of the Strip clubs. not a bad place once i learned the ropes. PA might be looking up Really looking forward to my appointment this afternoon

*Update*

So it’s kind funny the way it worked out... Girl number #3 turned out to be one of my top experiences with a provider. Funny how it works out sometimes. The best part is I am still not verified on Indy’s the young lady I ended up seeing is not verified either so we are both screwed but it’s all good had a great time and don’t need the other girls for now anyway :P

Happy hobbing my friends and stay thirsty!

I am a member on that site and didnt care for it too much but with traveling every place is a good place.....maybe the weather there was bad in area a lot of traveling men use eros or ter on the eastside of the state for your next visit.