Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vegasfun

cardates and cops...

5 posts in this topic

anyone had any issues in the past or do they just tell you to move along if caught ...most of these will happen in North town i suppose...any info will help...thanks

I can tell you what happens. An attorney friend of mine who has done public defender work, said he knows of a few guys who were pumping big time when a cop pulled up. The were charged with:

1. Indecent exposure

2. Lewd and lascivious conduct

3. Solicitation

4. Trespassing

Cardates are serious shit, mister. These 3 girls who are doing car dates are playing russian roulette, and more so for the guys, you could get on a "sex offender" list. Dont risk it.

i think thats a bit harsh....my guess is most cops would tell you to move along...again if i am doing a cardate i am not fucking. just some mutual touching and a blow or hj with the girl mostly dressed...i guess if both are but naked fucking that could piss the cop more...who knows...

If you are necking, and getting a hand job, thats one thing, but if you have her boobs showing, and if the cop (man or woman) sees your dick, you are going downtown, I guarantee it. This cardate scene is familiar with the people on Twain, Fremont, and BH, you can call the PD from a payphone, and they will confirm what I have said. I know it seems harsh, but you can also get the violation statutes from the PD, and they are specific about this kind of thing. It also states that "giving transportation to a prostitute is a felony" in Nevada, and on jailbase.com, I have seen arrests for just that charge. The girl who is your cardate had better never been busted for soliciting. I think you need to call and check. You will be very surprised. Also, be sure you are not on private property, such as an industrial site alley.

the boobs must be out my friend or else whats the point right? i guess you can leave her shirt half way and work around it..lol...man there is just no fun to be had anymore....