Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Miss.Scarlet

cancellation fee? what do you think?

34 posts in this topic

If I have to cancel or no show, I offer $50 dollars off, or a free half hour to whatever length your session is. If he no shows or cancels last minute, I ask for $50 dollars. Your time is just as valuable as mine. And it's really frustrating to pay $70 dollars for a hotel room and get stood up. I have had clients pay my fee to see me with no issue. But that's the kind of clients I get after so many years.

I am finally in a place where assholes do not even bother to contact me, and I make it clear that I would like to build a connection, and see you for more than a hour and more than once. As of the last two years I have not had a gentleman no show me. ;)

if you are doing your job correctly you will never need to assess a cancellation fee.

that's like asking an illegal drug purchaser (that you are selling drugs to) to reimburse you for wasted time and money for not showing up for a deal.

"But she said the pictures were real".

Lucy, I have walked out of appointments when the pictures were so far off.

Asking for a pictures and getting a description does not guarantee who shows up at the door.

As far as NCNS cancellation fee, my pet peeve is being stood up by a provider who posts here frequently but is on the Do Not Review List. What recourse does a guy have when you cannot post a review? To add insult to injury, I found out through backchannel that she NCNS 2 of us on the same day. A cancellation fee?? Well maybe. She offered me money to keep my mouth shut. Why? She was drunk the whole day.

Write a review under the new board name she's using now. Everyone seems to know about it but they say nothing. The new persona is allowed to be reviewed apparently.

Everyone rolls differently and for most all guys I think they're always pretty much 'up' for it at any time or place, but I think most guys would also admit that immediate gratification trumps walking around waiting two or three days with one 'stuck in the chamber'.

Anticipation can be great thing also, but for myself, my daily schedule is just too chaotic to predict a day or two in advance when I can comfortably get free and if I find myself having to 'schedule' something too tightly between other things going on, yes, I'll be ready, but then again I might not have the time to take the real pause needed to really enjoy myself. In that sense, I think you're right on mark regarding 'if they'll be busting for it'.

Plus, for us older guys who might not be completely over the hill, but are starting to get a view of what's on the other side, there are days when the drive is less than others.