Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
undefined

haha! girls, your time is limited!

4 posts in this topic

From the replies:

Imagine the calls to customer support???

(Ring, Ring, Ring)

Indian IT Tech: Welcome to Prostibot Tech Support how may I help you today?

Customer: I'm having a problem with my Prostibot today?

Indian IT Tech: What problem are you having Sir?

Customer: The Check Vagina Light is on.

Indian IT Tech: Ok... Let me get this straight... Before we get into this I am going to need your information... Did you register your Prostibot after you purchased it Sir?

Customer: Yes I did.

Indian IT Tech: Do you have the Support Code so I can pull up your customer information?

Customer: Sure... e69ou812

Indian IT Tech (with typing in the background): e69ou812... Ok... Ok... Searching... I believe I have you Mr. Richard Jones... Am I speaking with Mr. Richard Jones today.

Cistomer: Yes I'm Richard.

Indian IT Tech: Is it ok if I call you Mr. Jones, or Richard?

Customer: Mr. Jones or Richard is fine...

Indian IT Tech: I wish to give you the best customer service available today Sir. So is it going to be Mr. Jones or Richard?

Customer: Does it matter? I just want my Prostibot fixed.

Indian IT Tech: I understand you are not happy, but I must follow my customer flowchart before I am able to diagnose what is wrong with your unit. Will it be Mr. Jones or Richard... I can call you Dick if you prefer... Would you mind if I call you Dick today Mr. Jones? (Putting the emphasis on Dick)

Customer: Whatever, call me Dick I don't care!

Indian IT Tech: Ok Dick what problem are you having with your unit today? I see you have the Kim KardASSian model... That is one of our most popular selections Dick... A fine selection! So what is your problem?

Dick: I have a Check Vagina Light.

Indian IT Tech: You are experiencing a CVL... Is it a flashing light or a solid light?

Dick: What?

Indian IT Tech: The CVL light... Is it flashing or not flashing with a steady light.

Dick: Flashing

Indian IT Tech: How many flashes can you count?

Dick: What?

Indian IT Tech: How many flashes can you count? The flashes are a code to let us know what the problem is so we can help you fix the problem. Did you know that you could also look at these codes on our website so you don't have to call?

Dick: Not really, and I didn't count the flashes.

Indian IT Tech: No problem Dick... your can start the flash sequence from the beginning very easily... I will walk you through the process...

:D

Hilarious, Destiny!

Art mimicking life. I bet the problem turns out to be a virus! :D