Hydrolysisis

TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About Hydrolysisis

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I recently had an experience with Dana from GO. Let me first say, getting in touch and meeting was seamless. Very professional, very easy, and very quick. I initially asked for Minhee, and then Jamie, both of whom were unavailable. I was offered to see Dana, who was the only other provider listed available. Not my 1st nor 2nd choice but she looked great so didn’t mind. Dana, albeit very good looking, was not the girl in the picture. I know others here have stated the pics aren’t 100% accurate and are merely representative. However, I think Dana was a noticeable step down from her pic. Butt quite a bit flatter, she was overall more chubby, chest a bit flatter. She was attractive, but that was a bit of a let down. I also immediately noticed that the clock in the room was off by 10 minutes! It was 10 minutes fast. And that was the clock used. Pretty sure that was intentional and I did not appreciate that. However, the service was very good. The shower before was amazing, MPCFS was fun. I told Dana I was looking for MSOG and had to remind her before we finished. The massage in between was fine.