TOB Member
  • Content count

• Last visited

About pandarus23

• Rank
    Active Participant

Profile Information

1. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

As a closing thought, if Caressa had broached the topic on the GO thread, and made her points about free advertising, I wouldn't have said a word. She makes a fair argument. I was pissed (call it crying if you like) that a guy with utterly no stakes hopped in and stirred things up. I'll go back to lurking on this board and helping on the occasional general, independent 411.
  2. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

You both support closing the thread in question and criticize a possible alternative I floated. A flex? I don't know about USASG broadly. Just that there are some relevant reviews there locally.
  3. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

I've been civil with you, but you're taking an increasingly nasty tone with me. I'm afraid you don't understand this particular business model at all. No, they're not hiring anybody. I doubt you care, but if others are interested, check out the kgirl board on TER to learn more.
  4. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

Thanks, I didn't realize that here you could send to more than one person at once!
  5. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

There's a 411 board here for a reason: DMs are not a very efficient way of sharing intel. For the fellow GO fans, I'm going to create an acct over at USASG. There's a Massage Parlor Reports thread in the Denver forum where some guys have already been posting GO reviews.
  6. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

Give me a break! No one's canceling you. You're gonna be fine.
  7. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

Believe what you want. We'll find some other way to share intel. Again, thanks for ruining a good thing, and enjoy the white knighting!
  8. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Do you think the booker is having a romp first? The best they can do is go by reputation, past reviews, etc. AND deal with problems when they arise, which I've seen them do twice!
  9. Thanks, Country Gentleman!

gr8owl, they have their "own damn website" AND a Twitter acct AND Eros ads. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Caressa, their booker told me in the past that she'd LIKE to pay to advertise here, but it's not permitted by TOB. From what you're saying, wouldn't your position be that ALL 411 q's regarding external ads should be verboten?
  10. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I had a great time w/ Vicky on Wednesday! Pics seemed borrowed or old, and she has enhancements. They're not going to tell customers whether a particular girl is recommended or not. Why spout off on things you know nothing about?
  11. Just a quick call-out to Country Gentleman. Was the thread harming you in some way? Of course not, but you still had to be a narc. Beyond that your characterization is bunk. A bunch of guys sharing their experiences is not a shill thread, so not even sure why the mods agreed with you. Maybe TOB should reconsider their position on agency ads....
  12. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

Looks like she's gone already, but there are a few reviews on TER.
  13. Information on Jessica Lee

Says she duos with Victoria Steele, so sounds legit in that respect
  14. 411 on Cece

She doesn't give a price point... I'm not seeing what's TGTBT here?
  15. 411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

I'll add another thumbs-up for Miu. I had a great time, and I think her slender body is beautiful!