...The Other Bored...a Parody...

fishndude57
By fishndude57 in • General-Discussions...,
MUST READ THE WHOLE AD!!!!!! Test at 9! Really Need Help…My Boat Needs Gas… …I’m not kidding, if I don’t make $20 this weekend, I’ll have to go to Aurora Reservoir where it’s electric motors only… …10’ of swinging meat, head as big as my fist, balls as big as raisins (couldn’t think of anything here). Ladies, Here’s your chance. In Denver for life, will never leave! Minimal hair on back and in ears! Chest hair is 60 years old even though I’m only 28! Never been trimmed…shit is LONG! I trim (my nose hairs), before every appointment! If you’re up for the challenge have I got a deal for you… …T&C, out the door. Let’s go to dinner, YOU LEAVE THE TIP! You’ll see I’m the perfect companion, only drink Budweiser and belch! I wear a hat with a hook wherever I go! Sometimes I shave, I can grow a 5 o’clock shadow by noon! You’ll never experience a truer BFE than me! Screening below… …Reviews not necessary, but a presence anywhere besides BP a must. Must be willing to cater to this 28 going on 60 year ol fishndude whose ears seem to grow yearly (WTF up with that?) Text only, calls, as I’m going deaf just don’t cut it anymore. Private In-Calls only, or out to me only after careful screening by me. If you think I have what it might take to see you, I hope you’ll take pity on this young/ol fart… I’m usually in bed by 9 so act fast!  
  • 31 replies