So this happened...

lakerboy24
By lakerboy24 in • General-Discussions...,
So this happened to me yesterday. I went to go see a girl yesterday from BP with many positive reviews. Everything is going good, texting back and forth, set up a time at her hotel. She gave me the address and I get to that address. Gives me the room number, I go up, knock on her door, I hear a dog bark from the inside, but nobody answers. I wait a couple minutes, knock again, dog barks, but no answer. So I text her and she says sorry she's with another client thats about to leave and I'm freaking him out. So I'm like okay, this is weird but since I'm here, I'll wait out in the hallway far away next to another room on my phone so people think I'm waiting on a friend. 5 minutes later another dude shows up and knocks on the same door! So I quickly act like I'm on the phone with one of my buddies as I watch him do the exact same thing I did. He was outside the door waiting just like me but he had no idea I was waiting for her as well lmao. There's still no answer so the guy finally leaves after I see him looking at his phone. I text her and tell her in the nicest way possible that I think you double booked. She gets mad at me and tells me to stop playing games cuz she doesn't see me at her door. I confirm the room number with her and tell her I'm literally outside your door how do you not see me. I said I can hear your dog bark when I knock. She's like no you're not and wtf are you talking about I don't have a dog. So FINALLY I figure out she gave me the address to the wrong hotel! And she gave the same wrong address to the other guy as well! There happens to be two different hotels side by side so I'm assuming when she was on Google maps or something she copied the address of the wrong hotel. I was kinda annoyed but I was still polite as hell to her. I laughed it off but she wasn't having it. She started cussing me out saying how stupid can I be that I got the wrong hotel. I'm like okay I'm sorry if you feel that way but you gave me that address and that's where I went? Mind you I was still being really nice to her but she went OFFFFF on me saying I'm probably a cop and if she ever sees me she'll kick my ass and how she wished she really had a dog so she can sic em on me. She also said there were 2 guys that came to her room and knocked on her door like cops and said that I was one of those guys. At this point I'm like you know what hun, I don't know what on earth you're going on about but I'm going to leave you alone, take care. And that's the end of that. I'm sure she probably realized she was wrong cuz she stopped texting me and threatening my life lol. This was one of the most bizarre situations I've ever been a part of and just wanted to share.
  • 30 replies