• Content count

• Last visited

3 Followers

About Hulk

• Rank
    Welcome Me

Profile Information

2. Who would you bring back?

I forgot about Katerina too, she was awesome!
  3. Who would you bring back?

I had the pleasure of meeting Destiny at one of The Passion Pussycats "Meet & Greet" gatherings about a year before that group split up. She was way taller than I had previously imagined, a real Amazon type and very sexy, I wish I had opted to see her before she vanished the scene!
  4. Who would you bring back?

A trip down memory lane is not complete without mention of Cristal Geyser, saw her many times back in the day!
  5. Who would you bring back?

Ditto on Aubrey (of the lamp) I saw her several times and should have included her on my list of awesome past ATF's! I saw Adrielle once before she disappeared and she was great too, I still remember her photo in the sexy short skirt golfer outfit wow!
  6. Who would you bring back?

Wonder was a good friend of Stacey Carlson that I wanted to meet but waited too long and she retired
  7. Who would you bring back?

Who would you bring back from retirement if you could? This list of course is subjective but my ATF's (All Time Favorite GFE providers) in no particular order include: (Jae Taylor - AKA Birdie, Rayna De Leon, Katia Kovar, Stacy Carlson, and Nicolette Marie). I try to not dwell on the past too much as there are many current providers, some of which are in my ATF category!
  8. Hi old friends !!

Sophia, you are such a sweetheart! I have many fond memories from the past I will look forward to seeing you again soon!
  9. Are there any providers that cater to an early morning (5:30am) visit? Feel free to PM me, Thanks!