• Last visited

About Just Jos

• Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

20,787 profile views
  1. Law enforcement

Yes internal affairs was not there for me (kept repeating how I wasn’t in trouble) but either way I did not engage. I told them it would be impossible for me to positively identify someone I had allegedly seen once, over 3 months prior to them knocking. Then they told me “well he wrote you a review” and gave his reviewer name and p4 account ( I was shocked) but I still stuck to my story. 🤣 Seemed too risky and the officer in question was nice, however maybe a little slow. And yes I did alert both sites and his accounts were deleted. Wild world we live in! But one thing all the boys can count on w me — I ain’t sayin shhhiiiitttt no matter who comes knocking 😝 Rule one of fight club applies here too. Xxx
  2. P Diddy

I think it’s both. Hollywood is a sick sick place. Theres a pretty alarming video on YouTube that diddy reportedly shot of the biebs looking like he was coming up from giving someone a bj at a club while underage. The look on his face when he realizes he’s being recorded is mortifying. Hollywood is a perverse place and especially terrifying for kids.
  3. Law enforcement

I have seen 2 officers of the law unbeknownst to me. Mentioned only in session. One , active duty and had over 20 reviews here. One claimed to be retired. Legit clients, but uhhhhh no thanks! So, think again! One of them had internal affairs knocking at my door. So, It happens. (This was years ago btw)
  4. I’m over the traditional stuff. After 35 years of the same ol same ol I started switching it up and have found some really great new(er) stuff. This is one of my faves. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! 💋
  5. … For some of us! 😆 Am I wearing a costume or a work uniform? The world may never know 😉 Found this baby half off yesterday. Did I nail it?! Any excuse to spend some time playing dress up in or out of the bedroom is a fine day indeed! Who else costumed this year?! I’d love to see how wild you maniacs got Spook me! booooo!! My picture was too big and I don’t have time to figure that out. Sad day for y’all 🤪
  6. Increasing Threats, Harrassment and Solicitations

... If you want a suggestion pm me.
  7. Gratitude

So much of THIS! I’ve been a freakin’ burden to just know lately 🫣 and I’m astonished some of y’all still like me 😅 Thank you for supporting me when I’m good, but even more so when I appear to be falling apart. It’s so worthwhile to know a few kind souls would not let me go out like that - And THAT is not lost on me 💓 I’m damn near unloveable when I’m poor, 🤭 so thanks for getting through the icks with me. The easy life you have afforded me, annd the support you have rewarded me, is how I can stay forever available for all your dick emergencies. 🆘🍆🚨 My hilarious jokes aside, I am so damn Lucky. 🖤
  8. Love

Weddings are my favorite. I Love LOVE. It’s always a good party and I’m a sap and cry at every one, even if I’m just a date and don’t know the couple that well. 😆 I love that this post made me happy despite my own recent heartbreak. (Fuck YOU, Joey) Life goes on, and if it’s love, it’ll find a way. 🖤 Congratulations to your friends! To my single boyfriends - I make a killer wedding date !💋
  9. Missed retired providers

I’ve worked w a few blondes but if she’s the one I’m thinking, she’s still around! Pm me if you want more info! xx
  10. Have you ever used a Sybian?

I don’t remember if there was sound but yes - A few years back me and 5 ladies, 2 Guys, and a sybian…. Now that was a partayyyy! I also don’t remember it being “mind blowing” exactly although I do recall wishing I could have tried it out in private before it was “Show Time” to get the full experience 😜 I’ve always wanted one too but can’t justify the price either cause I’d rather have a warm body attached. But If anyone wants to go in on a community sybian kinda like a dick time share (must use condoms 🤣) I might be interested
  11. No Burner Phone/App Numbers?

Thank you sir 🥰 Imma take alllllllll da Glory. Haha
  12. No Burner Phone/App Numbers?

It’s Definitely a risky bidness. I’ve seen the insanity that can unfold in both sides. Most often it’s clients being outted to wives/jobs which doesn’t hold a candle to providers getting raped, robbed or killed. The traumas don’t compare IMO but I suppose that’s a biased opinion. 🫠 But at the end of the day, I sleep how you’d imagine a true “Pillow Princess” should (Good And Well) knowing that careers, vows, morals, and sheer will power are 🙅🏽‍♀️NO MATCH🙅🏽‍♀️ for my Blow Job skills. 💁🏽‍♀️🙌🙆🏽‍♀️💋 🦹🏽‍♀️
  13. No coincidences Today

Ha! He’s got more than just some Good Dick and Some Money. 🍆🤑 Lol I thought I knew you from your writing but couldn’t figure it out. But this is a DEAD give away 💆🏽‍♀️ Hiiiiiiiii 🤗
  14. The Social Club

I’m hoping someone wants to take me so I can see what it’s all about soon. Heard good things from the kink community though
  15. The Social Club

Tempting me w a good time aye Phil?! 😹 And you’re absolutely right. I play well with others 🤑