2 Followers

About Shauna Styles

• Rank
    Welcome Me

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,485 profile views
  1. BP-no AA in the ads

Lmao at all the guys who are mad about women controlling what they do with their bodies. So mad. So triggered. I fuckin love it. Sex will always be a business.
  2. Best date EVER! (Ladies only please)

As I prepare to move to NYC, it got Me thinking about the time I've spent here as an ASP. It's definitely been a struggle, with stalker clients, racist statements and even death threats. And there have been a lot of shitty clients but there's been even more amazing clients. At times it seems the bad experiences outweigh the good. So I want to know what's the best date you've ever experienced? I'll go first! I had a gent contact me via a back page ad, inquiring about a session. He was polite and seemed genuinely interested but he had no references. So me being a stickler for screening I referred him to the alternate screening method on my site. I wasn't surprised when I didn't hear back from him. A few months later, he sends me a booking request with his work badge and ID. Of course I checked out his info to verify that he was legit and safe to see. He was the first client to book me for an overnight without meeting me first. He said he'd seen me on bp for months and after our initial convo he started following me on twitter. And boy did he do his homework! He took me to a very nice upscale spa where we spent hours sipping champagne while getting mani/pedis, facials and a massage. He said he planned a spa day because he read on Twitter that I am a group fitness instructor and often had sore muscles. Then we went to an amazing 5 star steak house (he said he wanted to make sure I was getting enough protein to support my active lifestyle) and then we went to a strip club and ended up taking a stripper home with us. The next date he took me to a Broncos play off game (I'm a Bronco FANATIC) which would have won the award for best date ever had the broncos not lost to the colts lol. He took so much time and energy to get to know me before and during our date and that really turned me on. So much so that I squirted from oral for the first time! I'm anxious to hear about your dream dates
  3. BP-no AA in the ads

thats why I love Sex work so much, it's the only profession in which women earn more than men. Don't like our rules. That's fine. You have two options grab the lotion or fuck your wife for free.
  4. What does GFE mean to you?

For me it means a multi hour date, preferably a dinner date or overnight where we can get to know one other over a bottle of wine. Taking time to allow the chemistry to build is a such an aphrodisiac and creates a more passionate connection later behind closed doors which blows any tacky list of activities out of the water. The most enjoyable sessions were the ones where my client let himself enjoy the extended foreplay of spending time outside of the bedroom. Which why I always laugh when guys try to book a half hour or hour GFE session.
  5. BP-no AA in the ads

in my experience the black guys I've seen have all been cheap and/or shorted my donation and/or tried to 'date' me aka fuck for free. But what if this is the provider's personal preference? Like myself for example, in My personal life I only date white men. She who has the pussy, makes the rules.
  6. Providers that complain

None of these men give a flying fuck about anything but their cocks. Remember ladies, we are just blow up dolls with no lives and we certainly aren't allowed to have a bad day at work, seeing as how sex work isn't work. Personally, I wouldn't share anything personal with any clients seeing as how so many of these guys gossip more then any of the ladies I've met. Especially the guys who frequent the boards.