• Content count

• Last visited

About mj76

• Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 10/12/1976

Profile Information

1. Playlists for Sessions

Music is just background noise and I really don't care what is playing. It gets tuned out once the activities start so play whatever you like.
  2. Black and White or Color Photos

I don't really have a preference for color or black and white in artsy photos. For provider pics I don't really like the artsy photos. I get a better idea of a providers personality and it is a closer representation of what they really look like with the cell phone selfies so those are the pics I prefer.
  3. The best kisser

Leigh Morgan and Aubrey. Damn, I miss those two.
  4. Do you ever go over your budget

I have a set amount that I will not go over for an hour visit. I went over a few times and it really wasn't worth it so now I stick to that amount no matter what.
  5. I've completely stopped using the reviews. I've noticed that there are rarely any so-so or negative reviews and to me it seems like guys are writing reviews to stroke their own ego or writing them for the providers. The reviews are completely useless without the negative and so-so reviews. As I'm reading reviews and posts from other members I can get an idea of their personality, like and dislikes. In the old system I was able to take that info compare it to my personality, likes and dislikes to find providers that were more compatible and also look for certain traits in myself that might make a particular provider a not so great fit. I realize that it is probably hard for providers to see so-so reviews for such an intimate service but I don't see anything wrong with those reviews. What works for one guy doesn't work for another and maybe if more honest data was available both providers and clients could have better experiences.
  6. Texted a date request to the wrong number...

You probably did the smart thing by not showing up but next time you may not want to respond to the wrong number. I have a friend that received a similar text from a guy that was tying to schedule with a provider. My friend strung the guy along for a bit and then forwarded the text messages to LE. I'm not sure if anything came of it but I would say for the ladies and guys if you get a response from a wrong number or a different number then what was used to originally make contact it might be wise to just ignore.
  7. I wouldn't have any interest in it. This may sound weird since I have no problem paying for sex but I just wouldn't pay someone to hang out with me. I have friends that I don't see enough of as it is so when I am looking to hang out with someone I call them.
  8. When a newbie client is shady.....

What's wrong with PM? I book all of my appointments strictly through email or PM. I haven't used a phone in 2 years to book or communicate.
  9. Taming it down.

If you have P411 put it in your profile and asked the lady to look at your profile during the booking process. You might even put it in your profile here and if it is lady on TOB you are booking with ask her to take a look. I don't like discussing anything before the first session with a lady but if after the session is over and you liked her ask her about it for a future session.
  10. Anyone else having yahoo issues?

I got that email from you as well. Instead of sending out another unsolicited email maybe just post a notification to your websites. I'm not sure how I got in your contacts cause I've never seen you but I might have signed up for an account on your site so that might be where the list came from but you might already know that.
  11. What do y'all think about a new place?

I think it's a fine idea and many providers have roommates. I have run into a few female roommates going in or out and I didn't have a problem with it. I would be a little uncomfortable if it was a male roommate though so an either case if you don't want your clients running into your roommate it will probably require very good communication between you two.
  12. A name change could a sign of a potential problem but I wouldn't make that assumption without a little more research. I know that a few have changed names and contact info because they had a bad reputation. I have seen several ladies that changed their identity and have not had any issues. I never asked why because it's not my business but I'm sure there are plenty of legit reasons to do so. I just do a little extra homework in these cases.
  13. Review Discounts

I never ask for discount when someone is providing any kind of service inside or outside of this hobby. I find it very tacky to do so and kind of insulting to the person providing the service. I either pay the asking price or find someone else to provide the service I am looking for. I'll negotiate the hell out of something I purchase though.
  14. That's very disrespectful IMO. LE knows about this site and they are on it. They are just doing their job and are a very important part of society. If you don't like what they do work to change the laws. It's the lawmakers and other citizens that don't approve of what we do here and that will never change unless we fight to change perceptions.
  15. Is it possible to setup an email notification or other notification when a particular provider posts an ad? If not it might be a nice addition.