firecracker

• Content count

• Last visited

About firecracker

• Rank
    Active Participant
  • Birthday 11/13/1987

Converted

In Paradise City, where the grass in green and the girls are pretty!
  1. Mon Chalet

Hello all, I lurk more than I post. However, my birthday is coming up and every year for awhile now I have had a 3some with two of you lovely ladies on my birthday. This year I wanted to try something spicier and take a trip to Mon Chalet. I know providers like Naughty Destiny were open to Mon Chalet dates. Is this something a provider would be into? If this is a DM only topic feel free to DM me. I am hoping to find a lady to accompany me for some fun and debauchery at MC. It would of course be an overnight excursion. I saw posts of some other fellas looking for ladies to accompany them to MC and was curious if it ever worked? DM willing and/or curious ladies and we can discuss details. Looking for on or around November 19th-20th. Thanks all for the input in advance
  2. 411 Logan_Grace-FAKE

Yah I texted her and got some BS about being “too serious about being a hobbyist” when I inquired about a few things due to lack of reviews and got read a riot act.......
  3. Logan_Grace 720-930-3571 Colorado Companion Hey all, she happens to be very close to my area which is rare.....but pics seem tgtbt......thanks in advance for the help http://theotherboard.com/users/132927
  4. Threesome providers

Hello all, Some of you know me (hello ladies) most of you do not. So here we go So Monday is my birthday and I’m turning the ripe old age of 30 😂 I wanted to have a little fun since you only turn 30 once so a multi hour threesome has always been on the list so fuck it let’s do it right? I have one provider (the lovely Catalina) and we have been trying to find a third with no avail. so I’m here asking for suggestions or ladies if your game please send me or her a message! Please be ok with girl on girl as that is something I definitely want part of this! thank you in advance for help in this matter